Wrestling @ Sub-Districts in Clarks, NE
Saturday, February 6th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- Weigh-Ins begin at 8:30 am
- First Round of Wrestling will begin at 10:30 am
- The school is located at 205 W E Pearl St, Clarks, NE 68828
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and High Plains Community Schools (Clarks, NE) Protocols:
- Spectators will be limited to 2 per wrestler that will need to be put on a pass list. The pass list is accessible by Mr. Hoffman. Please contact him if you plan to attend with your wrestler.
- Fans will NOT be allowed to bring coolers or outside food or drink into the facility.
- Wrestlers must leave their coolers in the auxiliary gym along with their personal belongings at the designated area for each team.
- No Cheerleaders will be allowed
- Masks are required by all spectators while in the building.
- Spectators will not be allowed on the mat or floor and should be seated in their designated section of the gym.
- There will not be team or individual awards for this meet.
- A concession stand will be available
- This event will be live streamed on Striv at - https://striv.tv/channel/high-plains/
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.