Please know that Franklin Public School provides eBooks for free through the “Overdrive” App.
Students can access ebooks by following these steps on our website:
- Click on “Menu”
- Clickon “Library”
- Click on the “Overdrive” link.
- Select Educational Service Unit 11.
- Scroll down to “Franklin”
- Sign in with your school email address. You can browse books that are available for check out. Some selections are audio and some are books to read.
- READ, READ, READ!
Adding A Book to the “K-6 Read-A-Pillar”
- Read ANY book at home.
- Record and submit your book on the “K-6 Read-A-Pillar” form located below the “Overdrive” link
- Mrs. Kahrs will update you with the progression of growth as you help “feed” the “Read-A-Pillar”!