Wrestling @ State at the CHI Center in Omaha, NE
Wednesday, February 17th & Thursday, February 18th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- Wednesday, February 17th Weigh-ins begin at 3:30 pm
- First Round of Wrestling will begin at 5:00 pm (4 Rounds of Wrestling)
- Thursday, February 18th Weigh-ins begin at 11:30 am
- Wrestling begins at 1:00 pm
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and NSAA Protocols:
- Tickets for entry will only be available for online, there will not be paper tickets. You must pre-purchase tickets before being allowed entry. You may do so at https://www.ticketmaster.com/nsaa-state-wrestling-tickets/artist/1930828
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Spectators are asked to stay at their ticketed seats and not move to areas that are not their seats or taped/roped off sections.
- Spectators will be asked to clear the arena at the end of each Classes section.
- Spectators are asked to follow all CHI Arena Protocols.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.