Girls Basketball @ Sub-Districts
Tuesday, February 16th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- 6:00 pm start for Game 1 - Franklin vs. Red Cloud
- 7:45 pm start for Game 2 - Wilcox-Hildreth vs. Lawrence/Nelson
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Franklin Protocols:
- Attendance is limited to 75% of the Franklin Gym Capacity for a total of 795 fans.
- Both games will be live streamed on Franklin Team Stream - https://www.teamstream.live/franklin-high-school
- All spectators are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times.
- Children must stay seated with their parents at all times. No unsupervised children in grades 6 and below will be allowed.
- 6 feet of separation between family groups is recommended but not required
- Visiting team fan seating will be on the east side of the gym
- The stage area is reserved for teams awaiting to play and Franklin Event Staff
- A concession stand will be available
- No fan should enter the playing area or bench area of either team.
- Visiting cheerleaders will be on the southeast end of the gym.
- Fans should not access the gym floor following games and will immediately exit through the doors they came in.
- The gym will be cleared at the end of the Game 1 to make room for fans for Game 2. If there is room after the Game 2 fans have entered and we are under the attendance limit, then fans from Game 1 will be allowed to reenter for Game 2.
- The winners of each game will play each other on Thursday, February 18th at 7:00 pm in Franklin.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.