Wrestling @ Districts in Weeping Water, NE
Saturday, February 13th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- Weigh-Ins begin at 8:30 am
- First Round of Wrestling will begin at 10:00 am
- Doors will open for spectators at 9:00 am
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Weeping Water High School Protocols:
- Spectators will be limited to 4 per qualified wrestler. If your son or daughter has qualified for the District Meet your 4 people will need to placed on a pass list with Mr. Hoffman. Please be sure to let him know who you plan to have attend.
- Admission will be $8 per Adult and $6 per student (All Day) or $5 per Adult and $4 per student (Finals Only)
- Team members who did not qualify may come and support but are not allowed any spectators.
- Only 1 student manager is allowed but no spectators for the student manager.
- No Cheerleaders will be allowed
- Masks are required by all spectators while in the building.
- Coolers will not be allowed in the gym by wrestlers or fans.
- Fans will not be allowed to bring coolers or outside food or drink in the facility
- Spectators will not be allowed on the mat or floor and should be seated in their designated section of the gym.
- A concession stand will be available, but they encourage you to eat in the commons area and keep food out of the gym.
- This event will be live streamed on Weeping Waters YouTube Channel: WW Athletics
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.