Basketball @ Loomis
Postponed to Thursday, January 28th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- 4:30 pm - JV Girls (2 Quarters)
- 5:00 pm - JV Boys (2 Quarters)
- 6:00 pm - Varsity Girls
- Approx. 7:45 pm - Varsity Boys
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Loomis Protocols:
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the Loomis Gym Capacity which is 425 fans.
- All basketball games will be broadcasted on Loomis
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ctWKGmKDWbkWIjH-FFXPQ
- All spectators are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times.
- Children must stay seated with their parents at all times. No unsupervised children in grades 6 and below will be allowed.
- 6 feet of separation between family groups is recommended but not required
- There will be separate entrances for fans - Franklin Fans will enter through the South Gate or Door #2
- There will be separate designated areas for restrooms
- There will be a limited concession stand available, with designated areas.
- Cheerleaders will be allowed to participate
- Fans should not access the gym floor following games and will immediately exit through the doors they came in.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.