Basketball vs. Blue Hill
Saturday, January 16th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- JV Girls will start at 2:00 pm (4 Quarters) in the Main Gym
- JV Boys will follow JV Girls (2 Quarters)
- Varsity Girls will follow JV Boys
- Varsity Boys will follow Varsity Girls
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Franklin Protocols:
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the Franklin Gym Capacity which is 530 fans.
- Games will be live streamed on Franklin Team Stream - https://www.teamstream.live/franklin-high-school
- All spectators are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times.
- Children must stay seated with their parents at all times. No unsupervised children in grades 6 and below will be allowed.
- 6 feet of separation between family groups is recommended but not required
- Visiting team fan seating will be on the east side of the gym
- The stage area is reserved for teams awaiting to play and Franklin Event Staff
- A concession stand will be available
- No fan should enter the playing area or bench area of either team.
- Visiting cheerleaders will be on the southeast end of the gym.
- Fans should not access the gym floor following games and will immediately exit through the doors they came in.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.