Wrestling @ Franklin Invite
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- Wrestling will begin at 10:00 am
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current NSAA Requirements and Franklin's Protocols:
Attendance - In order to ensure that we stay under the 50% capacity we will be limiting attendance to 3 fans per wrestler. Upon entering fans will identify who they are there to watch and will be checked off for that wrestler. Once that individual wrestler has 3 checks by his/her name no other fans will be allowed in for that wrestler. This will be on a first come/first serve basis on each wrestler. If you choose to leave your check mark remains, we will not be allowing fans to switch out for other fans.
- All fans, spectators, coaches, and non-participating wrestlers will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facilities. Only officials and students wrestling will have the option to not wear a mask.
- Spectators are not allowed on the mat or floor area and should be seated in their designated sections.
- Wrestlers are to remain in the Alternate gym between matches and should not be intermingling in the main competition gym, with their parents, or other fans. Fans will not be allowed in the alternate gym area.
- We will be recognizing parents of our wrestlers during the break in the action during the wrestling meet. There is not a set time for this break, and therefore we ask parents of our Franklin Wrestlers to please be at the event and ready for when the break does come along.
- This event will be live streamed at - Franklin Live Stream - www.teamstream.live/franklin-high-school
- No Dance or Cheerleaders will be allowed.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.