Basketball @ Alma
Thursday, January 7th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- JV Girls will start at 4:30 pm (3 Quarters) in the Main Gym
- JV Boys will start at 4:30 pm (2 Quarters) in the Multipurpose Gym
- Varsity Girls will start around 6:00 pm with warm-ups beginning no sooner than 5:30 pm
- Varsity Boys will follow Varsity Girls
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Alma Protocols:
- As per NSAA, Alma Public Schools will have a 50% capacity limit on all activities. If we exceed 50% capacity, preference will be given to family members.
- The game will be live streamed via Striv at the following link: https://striv.tv/channel/alma/
- All spectators are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times.
- Children must stay seated with their parents at all times.
- Visiting team fans should enter the gym using the northeast door, and sit in the section of bleachers marked "visitors"
- A concession stand will be available
- No fan should enter the playing area or bench area of either team.
- Visiting cheerleaders will be on the east end of the gym.
- Fans should not access the gym floor following games and will immediately exit through the doors they came in.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.