Basketball vs. Harvard in Franklin
Thursday, December 10th
Schedule and Covid-19 Protocol
- JV Girls will start at 5:00 pm (2 Quarters)
- JV Boys HAS BEEN CANCELLED PER HARVARD'S REQUEST
- Parent's Night (Approximately 5:30 pm plan to be at the game by no later than 5:15 pm) - 9-11 grade students and their parents will be announced and recognized in the bleachers. We will have Senior Parents come down to the floor with their kids to be recognized.
- Varsity Girls will follow Parent's Night
- Varsity Boys will follow Varsity Girls
Covid-19 Protocol - As per the current Directed Health Measure and Franklin's Protocols:
- Spectators are limited to two (2) people per household. Each participant (Coach, Player, Student Manager, Cheerleader) will be allowed two tickets per their household. Only those with tickets will be allowed to pay and enter the facility. Gate will be $5 for adults and $4 for students.
- If you have more than one student participating in your household, your household will still only be allowed two (2) tickets.
- Due to the current DHM no exceptions will be made to the ticket rule.
- Cheerleaders are allowed and are limited to no more than 5 on the floor at any one time. All cheerleaders are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Spectators, Bench Personnel, and Workers are required to wear masks at all times. Games can and will be held up for those that are refusing to wear their masks. If you refuse to wear a mask you may be asked to leave.
- Masks are optional for players during play, but are required while on the bench.
- The current DHM requires that family groups be six (6) feet apart while in the gym. Bleachers will be taped off and spectators are asked to respect the sections in which you are not allowed to sit.
- Bench areas and the two or three rows behind the scorers table are not allowed areas of seating for spectators.
- The stage area is reserved for teams waiting to play and spectators will not be allowed on the stage. Workers will be allowed on the stage for announcing and managing of the music.
- Home team spectators will sit on the west side of the gym and the visiting team on the east side.
- Concessions will be available; but spectators are reminded that masks are required and should not be spending a majority of the game "eating" concessions in the gym.
- Unfortunately at this time Franklin Public Schools does not have the means to live stream their games. This is something that the school is looking into, but it is currently not available. Once it does become available more information will be shared, but at this time the game will not be live streamed.
NOTE - All protocols are subject to change with the ever changing DHM's and requirements. Please stay tuned to our Facebook Page and/or Website "News Feed" for updates.